Sunday 20 February 2011

Simple Routines.

I have started what I'm intending to be a standing routine. It's simple, and should be very doable even when sick. I have taken the same timing routine from Zuzanna's interval skip, 20/10/8, and simply substituted a high knee running. Personally I find it more interesting than the skip, and it feels better. I will try mixing the two together tomorrow to see how that feels. Always good to get a varied range of motions. Maybe two high knee, two skip. Shall see how it feels.

Today I only did two sets. I'm a little hung over from a night out with friends, but made sure to do this small amount of training. I'm thinking that the minimum should be three or four sets per day (An easy target to achieve), with either a higher set count or additional routine included three times a week. I'm hoping it wont be long before my dip station arrives from the states, and then I can work that in.

I'm determined not to let myself slip into bad habits with this. If I keep to this basic pattern daily, everything else should begin to fall into place. Oh, on a quick note, the interval timer is much better than the online tabata clock. It's less distracting, and you can't fall into the habit of watching the clock to see how long is left.

I shall be adding chicken and mushroom soup into the recipe section tomorrow. The digital camera is out of the country at the moment, so there may not be pictures for this one. It's an easy very tasty soup that I should make more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment